Saturday, May 9, 2009

New exciting things...

About 10 years ago I pulled some of my favorite poems, compiled them in a book, and had a few of them printed and stapled together. Just so I had something to show for the years and years of poetry I'd been cramming into random journals. The resources that were available to me weren't very sophisticated and I've learned a lot about printing and publishing since then. So while I'm in the long writing process of this memoir, I'm going to self publish, officially this time, a book of poetry. The content is already written, all I need to do is put it together and get some cover art produced. It'll be another good project to put out into the world. And when it's all said and done, it'll be available for purchase in the online catalogs of Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.

It'll be a small but worthwhile investment and I'm excited to see what happens with it!

The title of the first book was Lemonade. I like it. I think I may keep it...

0 comments: