Monday, January 19, 2009

OMG! :)

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!

My husband is quite possibly, at least in my eyes, the funniest man on the face of the planet. I love hanging out with him. There is no one else in this world who knows me like he does. He came out of the shower tonight, where apparently he had some sort of revelation about "the way" I am, and he came out impersonating me. And it was HILARIOUS!

We work well with each other. And we laugh a LOT. I think that's how we've made it this far for 3 years. I know that's not long, but a lot of people don't even get this far, and do it happily.

I love him. He's got my back. And he's not afraid to call me out when he needs to. Okay, so maybe he's a little afraid, but he does it anyway. :) And if he can do it in a way that makes me laugh my butt off in the process, all the better.

Good job, husband. ;)

1 comments:

The Panhandleman said...

You guys rule. miss ya'll.