Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I. AM. IN. LOVE.

... with this day!!

Do you ever have those days when all the little things go right and all the planets are ever so correctly aligned? So far (knock on wood), today has been that day.

I'm loving my new pants that actually fit. Feels awesome. And not like I'm wearing pajamas for once. :)

I'm loving that it was 110 degrees two days ago, and right now, as we speak, it's 73 degrees outside.

I am IN LOVE with my entire first period class who actually knows what we use commas and semi colons for-- first class EVER in my history of teaching!!

And I am loving my new A Day block schedule that lets me plow through my classes from 9:00 a.m. until 2:25 p.m. when I'm done teaching for the day.

Life is good!

1 comments:

Mary Morrow said...

i love those kind of days :)