Sunday, October 25, 2009

Life is Good

Another exhausting weekend getting into the new house. 99.9% of the moving is done. New house is a disaster area. Old house is too. Although I've got someone coming to clean on Tuesday. I've talked myself into not rushing. You can only do what you can do and I want to fully enjoy my first home owning experience. So what if it won't look like the cover of better homes & gardens by Friday. Right?

So it's 8:30 pm, P is grouting away on the backsplash in the kitchen; I'm kicked back in one of Mimi's big leather chairs blogging on my iPhone, and I'm about to tear into one of the greatest books anyone's ever bought me. ten poems to change your life again & again by Roger Housden.

And I'm listening to thunder and rain drops in the forest in our back yard.

How's that for unwinding?

0 comments: