Friday, July 10, 2009

About to Hit the Road!

I've got one foot out the door, but wanted to pop in on the blog really quick before we go.

Caroline is doing some super great things with the book cover and we got our last image for the book conquered. It's from a nude shoot Caroline did a couple of years ago. (And no it's not me... or her...) But it's beautiful. And it's going to be perfect for the chapter it introduces. I'm so excited! With the way this is going. The book may go to press as early as next week!! We shall see.

It's going to be exciting to have something tangible to hold in my hand that I wrote! Yay!

For now it's off to OKC for the night and part of the day tomorrow. Then it's off to Rogers to bring home some things from Mimi's house. It feels empty to go to that town now that she's not there. I don't like it. But it'll be a short trip. And I have happy things to look forward to when we come back!

Hasta!

0 comments: