Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in the Day

Many thanks to Kevin for reminding me of the good 'ol days today. I put out a My Space bulletin inviting everybody to my blog, so as to consolidate all these cybermessages we all send out every day. :) And Kevin said, "So do we all need to revert back to blogger like it's the early 00's?" I say yes. Those were fabulous days! We all worked desk jobs and we all chronicled our lives daily on the blogspot. It's so funny to go back and read all those old posts. We've gotten old. :) What's most fun is to go back and read all my old blog entries about my husband and his band waaaay before, years before, we hooked up. You just never know what's around the corner!

I met lots of interesting people through the daisy girl blog. Jefe, who lived just around the corner it turned out, ended up being a really good friend who I made some really great (and bizarre) memories with. Hope they're feeding him down in Austin! I had a really interesting situation happen with a guy (a friend of a friend) who wanted to get together for lunch to talk about the writing process. After the 45 minute lunch was over, I was having to explain to his wife that no matter what he said, we were not having an affair! Craaazy! So I was young, my life was not quite as settled, but I feel like my mindset's still the same. It won't always be pretty, but most of it will be true.

And that is all. For now.

0 comments: