Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'll try it, but Blog It usually gives me an error...

Is your best friend a virgin?
Um, she's married. I'm gonna go with no.

Would you eat a cockroach for your last ex if they asked you?
I probably wouldn't do much he asked me to, let alone eat a cockroach.


What friend do you tell the most to?
Maroline. She's the best. Even though I haven't seen her in fifty thousand years.


How's your heart lately?
I dunno. I'm trying to ignore it.

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Prolly my husband. We tend to do that.


What are you listening to right now?
Dani doing something in the kitchen.

Have you ever punched a hole in the wall?
Never ever and never will.

Where were you at 2:00 this morning?
In my bed asleep.


Do you wear glasses?
Every day. Can't see without 'em. And I don't like contacts. It just always feels like somethin' in my eye. I suppose lasik is in order at some point.

What's in your cd player?
Nada. The iPod's hooked up to it.


Anything annoying you right now?
The fact that it's only thursday.

What will you be doing in a half hour?
Cooking dinner for my awesome husband who's working his butt off!

Did you have plans today?
Teaching, teaching, meeting, teaching. cooking dinner, chillin.

Are you waiting for anyone's call right now?
wating for your. call i'm sick. call i'm angry. call i'm desperate for your voice... google it. it's the best song EVER!! (he's not awesome live though...)

How many windows are open on your computer?
Uno.

Are you sarcastic?
Who, me?

Are you shy?
Man, i used to be shy. but apparently everyone tells me I've come out of my shell in my old age.

Are you talkative?
Fix me a drink and then you tell me...

What are you doing tomorrow?
teaching, teaching, screwing off during planning period, teaching, going to dinner, partying, the usual.

Where did your last real hug take place?
This morning. Mrs. Lewis, my special ed co-teacher, hugged me when she saw me. She's a sweet lady.


When was the last time you smiled?
When i was telling my last period kids goodbye.

Who was the first person to call you to today?
Um... well, the guy at the car dealership called. but he was too late. i didn't answer it.

What are you looking forward to?
Saturday and the SK6er's show at the HOB! Should be a good time with the peeps.

Do you fall for people easily?
No, but they tend to fall for my super power brain and inigmatic persona. I can't help it...


What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Water during 4th period.

Have you ever kissed anyone named Tracy?
Hahaha. Um, no. That's amazing, really.


How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think I went to be around ten or so. I'm an early-to-bedder.


If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Sunny California. I'm there in a heartbeat.

What is wrong with you right now?
Absolutely nothing. Life is good.

Have you ever been around someone who was high?
You clearly do not know my friends.


How many months are there until your birthday?
Not even one. We're talking 2 weeks her folks! Start saving now!

0 comments: