Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fillin' time at the in-laws on the long weekend...

Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
Well, I can't really remember. I think he probably did, but he was most likely just trying to get me to stop crying.


The phone rings what do you say?
Mmmyello.


Whats wrong with you right now?
Got a lil heartburn from the breakfast burrito this morning, but that's about it! :)

Are you a mean person?
I try not to be. I think everybody should be nice all the time. The world would be a better place, don't you agree?


How is your hair?
They way it always is when it's not fixed... in a doubled up ponytail on the top of my head.


Latest you stayed up in the past week?and why?
Last night we stayed up til 1 a.m. at Poncho's brothers house. I generally go to bed pretttty early these days.

Where were you at 2:02pm ?
Watching my kiddos take a test and being bored at school.


Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
And beer bottles. I MUST have something to fidget with.


Do you cry a lot? Have you recently?
Man, I used to think I cried a lot, til I met my husband. THAT man cries a lot! I did quite a bit of crying this summer-- between rehashing old wounds in writing the book and all the crap that my mom's going through and my uncle killing himself... but the last month things have started looking up.


Are you excited about anything?
Robin's sweet 16 is tomorrow. We bought her a Mustang and it's gonna be sweet to see the look on her face when she gets it...

Do you enjoy your life?
I LOVE my life.


Are you on anything right now?
a chair. and the floor. and a pepcid. that's about it.


Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Define "date". Haha!! But yeah. My husband and I were together two years before we got married. And one of those years was long distance. So see, it CAN work! :)

Do you think that you’re a good person?
Yip. That's the goal.


Do you hate the last girl you were talking to?
Man, what kinda question is that. I don't hate. Period. And the last girl I talked to was my mother in law. And she's pretty swell. Til you piss her off. :)



What was on your mind mostly today?
Well, it's still a little early in the day but it looks like we'll be making a quick trip to Altus to get a lil tattoo work done on Poncho's sleeves. Color is the word of the day.


Have you held hands with anyone today?
No, but I just laid my head on my husbands belly. :) And that's just as good.


What are your plans for the weekend?
I'm in Vernon for Robin's birthday party tomorrow. She's a pretty kick ass stepdaughter. I'm excited about it.


Did you ever lose a best friend?
Nah. I'm still pretty much friends with all my friends...


Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
clearly.

Names you go by:
Ashly. Miss. Mrs. Cochran.


Have you ever had your heart broken?
I'm pretty sure we all have. Some hurt worse than others. But hopefully those days are over.


How many kids to you want to have?
We just had this conversation 2 days ago. I used to be set on at least two. But the older I get, the more just one doesn't sound so bad. But there will be at least one. At some point. But not now. (I hope...)


When is the last time someone of the opposite sex gave you a hug?
A couple of minutes ago.

Are you afraid to grow up?
Nah. You're growing up from the time you're born. And there's always progress to be made. So I don't think it's like a final desintation. It's just a process that happens as long as you're alive.

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yipper skipper. Talk to each of them bi-weekly or so.


What were you doing at midnight last night?
Giving free life coaching to Shane and Shannon in PeeWee's driveway. Ha! Shannon was like, "Dang, Ashly. How do you draw it out of us like that?" ... I'm just that good, dude. :)


Have you known any of your friends for your whole life?
One. And she's currently in North Carolina living with her preacher husband. :)

Are any of your friends taller than you?
I think Caroline's like half and inch taller than me. Which rocks.

Do you believe that you can change someone?
No. This is a false statement. Everyone should know-- you can only create environments for change.


Do you flip your pillow to the cold side?
I flip it to the side without the drool on it. :) Haha! Don't act like you don't do it too!


Do you like to hold or be held?
Man, I'm funny about this. If we're on the couch I'm all about the cuddling, but I need my space in bed. Probably has to do with anxiety problems...


Do you want a small wedding or a big wedding?
Been there, done that. Small, intimate, and on the ocean is the only way to go.


Would you rather have love or money?
Money. You can buy love. :) HA!


Have you ever churned butter?
I actually have. Once, in the fourth grade.


What is the most money you would spend on a pair of shoes?
I am NOT into expensive shoes. Cute shoes, yes. Expensive shoes, ridiculous.


If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Magenta. It's so moody and deep.


Would you rather help someone out or be helped out?
I always try to help other people. And I'm glad when others wanna help me out. Karma is cool like that.


What woke you up this morning?
A sudden urge to go to the bathroom.


Where are you?
In the in-laws office, bogarting their computer.


What is on your mind RIGHT now?
I need to go put some clothes on and get ready to go to the tattoo shop. I hope they're not doing any play piercings today like they were doing the last time I was there. That stuff is GROSS. Blood everywhere. For nothin.


Would you take a bullet for anyone?
Man, how could you really answer this question until you were in the situation. I'd like to say yes, probably for my immediate family members. OR my cat. I'd definitely take a bullet for TUcker.


Where would you like to live?
Cali. It's part of the plan.

0 comments: