Monday, January 24, 2011

More than enough.

The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have.
Confidence is half of victory.
If things are not as you wish, wish them as they are.
A man is not old until his regrets take the place of his dreams.


Love those little nuggets that come to us and remind us to be grateful for what we have, even if we do not have what we most desire at the time. 

Sometimes we get so caught up in the wanting and not having, that we forget to pay attention to the lessons we can learn on our journey to attaining.  That's a loaded sentence.  Phew.  And it's even harder to make a reality. 

So these are the things I'm thinking about today.  I'm remembering that what I have today also used to be something I felt like I might never attain-- and yet here it is.  And it's more than enough.

2 comments:

Lynn Brooks said...

Well said as usual! May have to steal the Regrets quote:)

Ashly said...

Those are Yiddish Proverbs, so steal away! :)