Friday, May 14, 2010

The fog is lifting.

It's almost summertime, people! It's all I can do to sit tight in this classroom for three more weeks! I know they'll fly by though.

Big plans for the summer! We get it kicked off with a sweet Ellis Paul show in a very intimate setting at dad's store in Oklahoma. Check it out here. That'll be good for the soul for sure. Then two weeks later, mom moves down and starts her new jobby job. Two weeks after that, it looks like Robo, my uberfantastic step-daughter, will be moving in with us and getting settled for her first semester in college in the Big City! And in the middle of all of that I plan to be zumba-ing my butt off (quite literally) and gettin ready to maybe start doin' a little babymakin'. Ha ha! :)

We shall see. We have a timeline set. If we get to the end of that timeline and one or both of us says... mmmmmmm, maybe we should just forget the whole baby thing and take a vacation to Mexico?? Then we wait. But it's on the radar at this point. We'll see how it all pans out.

This summer's going to go by faster than I want it to. I can already tell. So I'm fully prepared to enjoy it when it gets here in just a few short days!

1 comments:

Mary Morrow said...

why is it that summer's zoom by?
enjoy it while it's here and be sure to get plenty of sun-soaking!