Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tasty Tuesday.

Husband is off being father of the year in V Town, so I'm fending for myself tonight A.K.A ordering Chinese and watching lots of trash TV. P can't even stand the sight of Chinese food, so if I get a meal on my own, you can pretty much bet I'm going Asian.

Life is going along just swimmingly. We're still in the throws of our first home buying experience, and we're just playing the waiting game. Waiting on the seller. Waiting on the lender. Waiting on the insurance agent. Waiting. It's what we do best around here. But we're crossing our fingers that it all pans out in the end.

This weekend we're going back to Vernon to see my absolutely beautiful and super intelligent step daughter as she's been nominated for Homecoming Queen! Exciting, exciting times. I love this time of year. Football season, cooler weather, my wedding anniversary, AND that all-important holiday that NO ONE should forget, my 30th birthday!

I'll be right back. I think I see a gray hair...

1 comments:

Mary Morrow said...

you are so funny!

i'm glad you're enjoying some chinese! i can only eat it when matt's out of the house too... that cracks me up!

30 is an absolutely WONDERFUL milestone. embrace it (and dye that hair!)