Thursday, July 16, 2009

Book @ Printer's = Unease/Nausea

Well, it's official. bits & pieces is officially at the printers, and I'm expecting a proof to arrive in the mail some time next week. I've got major butterflies. It's totally out of my hands now! I just have to trust that I've put lots of good work in on it and that my editors eyes caught everything they needed to in the several hours she spent picking apart the little thing. **soooo nervous**

Several people have asked me where it will be available for purchase. No doubt I will saturate the innernets with the links when it's ready, but FYI it will be available online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and a few other smaller online retailers. I am contemplating also making it available for sale on this blog. We shall see!

In other news, we've got the kiddos til Sunday. So we're vegging out, watching lots of movies, and going to Hurricane Harbor on Saturday morning. Happy, happy, joy, joy... Then Saturday night, the infamous Baker Crew (with the unborn newest Baker family member) are dropping by to hang for a while. Chan is P's BFF from waaaay back and they never get to see each other, so it should be a good time!

And that's all from the Bat Cave today! Have a good one!

0 comments: