Sunday, June 21, 2009

Summertime To-Do's

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind. Goodness gracious. I know my summer officially started June 5th, but so far I haven't really been able to fully enjoy my break because of other things taking priority. Had to take a week out for mimi's death and funeral. Then came back to 3 days of photo shoots for the poetry book which slid right into a week of corralling and cleaning up after 2 twelve-year old boys (stepson and friend). So. My summer break officially starts tomorrow. I'm geared up and ready to go. I'm also going to start a high protein diet. I'm committing to at least a week of it. :) We'll see how it goes. I plan to go to the gym, go to the pool, and do some writing EVERY SINGLE DAY. I want to get into a routine and hopefully become more productive!

Somewhere in there I gotta clean this house before my mom comes for a visit next week...

Ah, my work is never done...

1 comments:

Kuenys said...

what till you add kids to all that mix!