Saturday, February 7, 2009

I do NOT heart colds.

I feel like a big sack of poop. That's what I told Poncho today. He figured that I must feel pretty bad if I'm pooping in a sack. Yes. That is correct.

My classroom sounds like a TB ward right now, so it's no wonder I got sick. That's one disadvantage to being a teacher. Once the kids get it, I get it pretty much for sure. I just hope it doesn't turn into the flu. They actually had to shut an entire school down this week in Dallas because 180 kids were out with the flu. So it's definitely going around.

Here's what I know: Tylenol Cold boxes are filled with sugar pills as far as I'm concerned. In fact, they may make my nose even MORE stopped up, if that's possible. So those are out. Zicam actually does work and allows you to breathe, though not the full 12 hours advertised on the box, at least a good 8 or 9. And that works for me.

0 comments: